http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/...e_project.html
Two of my favorite bands (members of those bands) collide into one band.
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/...e_project.html
Two of my favorite bands (members of those bands) collide into one band.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
I heard Neil talking about this a few months ago. I think it's the guitarist from Fireball Ministry and the bassist from Puny Human. Both Puny Human and Fireball Ministry own CKY. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
lol, I dig the Fireball, Im just a huge CKY fan. They write music that should be in movies. Just great mood setting stuff. Im excited to see the mix of styles.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
I like CKY some. Not bad. I think the earlier stuff was their best. If you haven't heard Puny Human, you should check out their last disk, It's Not The Heat It's The Humanity. It's good stuff.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Def, the last CKY album was terrible in my opinion. Everything pre Answer, is bad ass though. To All of You is my fav CKY song. Ill check them out though...
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
PH has a myspace page. You can get it though my page if you're interested.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks